San Francisco Bay Area Workers' Compensation Attorney

Practice Areas


At the Law Office of Frank H. Su, we represent injured workers in workers’ compensation cases and injured plaintiffs in personal injury cases, including but not limited to, the following:

Traumatic Brain Injuries

Motor Vehicle Accidents

Construction Injuries

Spinal Cord Injuries

Amputations/Loss of Limbs

Slip and Falls

Premises Liability


Cumulative Trauma Injuries, including:

- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

- Improper Ergonomics

- Repetitive Stress

- Work Overload


Internal Injuries, including:

- Hypertension

- Cardiovascular

- Gastrointestinal


Stress Claims

Psychiatric Injury

Sleep Disorder

Sexual Dysfunction


Complex Regional Pain Syndrome



Neurological Injuries

Neuropsychological Injuries

Denied Claims

Accepted Claims with Disputed Body Parts

Uninsured Employers

Medical Treatment Disputes

Utilization Review Disputes (UR)

Independent Medical Review (IMR)

Temporary Disability Disputes

Modified Duty / Work Restrictions Disputes

Permanent Disability Disputes

QME Medical-Legal Evaluation Disputes

Life Pension Cases

Permanent Total Disability Cases

Injured Worker Depositions

AME / QME / Doctor Depositions

Labor Code §132a Discrimination Claims

Labor Code §4553 Serious And Willful Employer Misconduct Claims

Subsequent Injury Benefits Trust Fund Cases

Death Claims

Supplemental Job Displacement Benefit Voucher Disputes

Stipulations With Request for Award Settlements

Compromise and Release Settlements

Compromise and Release with Open Medical Award Settlements

Every case presents different facts and issues. 

It is imperative that you consult an attorney as soon as possible, if only to educate yourself on any potential time limitations for filing your claim.  Only a thorough consultation with an experienced attorney will help you identify relevant issues and avoid common pitfalls in your case.  Please contact us for a free consultation by calling 415.887.2667 (Northern California) or 714.485.3871 (Southern California), by emailing, or by submitting an inquiry through the website here.